Most Change Initiatives Fail Because They Don’t Know This
Click HERE for downloadable program overview sheet!
Best suited for:
While this program appeals to and has benefits for all levels of staff, there is additional relevance for those who champion change as part of their roles, such as managers, supervisors, team leads, Project Managers and Human Resource professionals.
What you’ll learn:
- How the most progressive organizations and B-schools are updating their change management approaches for radical improvement in managing change — individually and organizationally
- The secrets of introducing change efforts that will attract others, not subconsciously threaten them. More harm than good can be done if leaders and managers are not aware of the physiological impacts of their words and actions.
- Exactly what techniques DO work best with our brains’ natural processes.
- How word choice and key phrases can draw in support and curiosity of others, not repel them
- How to adapt your existing change approaches to become more brain-friendly, saving you huge time and money, but most importantly, giving you results
Keynote, breakout session, workshop, online course
Organizational change initiatives fail to reach their intended goals more than 66% of the time! This statistic hasn’t budged in decades.
In any other professional practice, would a 34% success rate be acceptable?
Why hasn’t this metric improved in so many years? And why does workplace change cause so much stress and drama despite all the change management training and resources allocated to help people through the discomfort?
We’ve done the best we’ve known how to do, based on the science we had available to us.
Our change management approaches and techniques have not taken into account our biological responses to change simply because we haven’t had access to the research we now have within reach! We’ve been shooting ourselves in the foot, so to speak, because until now, we haven’t understood how significant the impact our biology has on the success of our change efforts in the workplace.
In this program, we lift the veil. Program includes activities where participants practice remodeling approaches and messages from “Before/Not brain-friendly” to “After/Brain-friendly” and discuss the difference in impact. Managers and leaders learn about the specific language choices they can make that greatly influence the beliefs and behaviors of teams they lead, related to change and transition.
What if we already have a methodology in place?
Regardless of the methodology your organization may be using already to manage change, consider this an absolutely necessary OVERLAY that will save you huge amounts of time, money, and heartburn.
“[I learned how] mindset about change and how to recognize it will affect our business and impact our relationships!”
– Recent participant