Best suited for:
Staff, team leads, supervisors, managers, and organizational leaders.
What you’ll learn:
- Why it’s no wonder staff and managers have a challenging time communicating directly
- How we innately distrust anyone new to our team and how to combat this hard-wired reaction
- Why it is that mixed messages are so common, what havoc they wreak on morale, and how to amend this
- How to vastly improve attention and focus at work, to see organizational performance catapult
- Where huge productivity sinks lurk at work, and how a little “brain hygiene” can make a world of difference
Keynote, breakout session, workshop, online course
Disengagement in American workers tops 70%! We’re burned out, unhealthy, and unproductive. What’s going on at work?
Many organizations inadvertently reinforce distrust, threat, high turnover, low tolerance for change, and weak performance.
Discover the research-based explanations for this state of affairs, and hear turnaround suggestions that you can use tomorrow!
Hear how a few simple secrets borrowed from neuroscience can be absolute game-changers when applied to the workplace.
Learn the “PICTuRe” model to discover how basic human needs impact behavior
“An essential presentation – fascinating connection of brain and culture!”